Thursday 9 February 2012

Sketches ideas for photographs/coverlines/inside infomation

These are sketches of photograph ideas that i intend to use for my front cover. Above these images are cover line ideas that I may use on my front cover. I think that these sketches are a good sample of different photograph ideas I could use for my front covers. I also think that the cover lines above these are a good samples for ideas to use, as well expanding on. I can now use these sketches and cover lines as a starting board to create my front cover and expand on them to make it successful.  



These are sketches of photograph ideas that i intend to use for my contents page. I intend to use 2-4 of these images. Above these images are ideas for what text will be included for my contents page. I think that these sketches are a good sample of different photograph ideas I could use for my contents page. I also think that the text to be included on my contents page above these are a good samples for ideas to use, as well expanding on. I can now use these sketches and text content as a starting board to create my contents page and expand on them to make it successful.  



These are sketches of photograph ideas that i intend to use for my double page spread. I will use 2-4 of these images. Above these images are ideas for what my interview will be about and possible headlines for my double page spread.  I think that these sketches are a good sample of different photograph ideas I could use for my double page spread. I also think that the headlines and possible story lines above these are a good samples for ideas to use, as well expanding on. I can now use these sketches, story line ideas and possible headlines as a starting board to create my double page spread and expand on them to make it successful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment