Wednesday 8 February 2012

Questionnaire

This is a sample of the first half of my questionnaire complete by a target audience.
This is a sample of the second half of my questionnaire completed by a target audience.

My questionnaire results provided me with another data to create graphs for each question and show clearly what the prefrences of target audience were for a music magazine. From all of this data information and research on my target audience and other music magazines, I now have enough information to start designing and creating my music magazine. I think that my questionnaire has worked well and effective with closed questions as it gets to the point and creates clear and precise graphs for my data. Whereas if I had used opened questions, I would have detailed and even reliable results, however this would be more difficult to create clear graphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment