Friday 23 March 2012

Progress for Double Page Spread



This is the progress of my double page spread for my music magazine, starting from top left to top right, then bottom left to bottom right. Collecting feedback at different stages throughout the production of my double page spread helped me to make appropriate changes to my double page spread. These changes were made to make my double page spread as appealing as I can make it to my target audience, as well as making it as successful as possible.

This is what my double page spread looks like; however after final feedback I am going to make a few little changes to it, in order to make as effective as I can. For example, I will change the colour of the white sub-heading. This is beacsue from feedback the colour of the sub-heading is something that does not work quiet as effective as it could. I think that this is an important thing to take note of in order to make my double page spread work as effective as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment