Wednesday 21 March 2012

Photographs for Double Page Spread


This is the final finished photograph that I am using on my double page spread. I have edited this image by adjusting the brightness and contrast to make it as successful as possible on my article. I have also cropped out bits of background that are not necassery in order to fill up the space as much as I can with the main image its self without loosing any important aspects of the image itself. I think that it is a catch image that will catch my audience eye and draw their attention into the article. The image suggests that the article is about a fun bubbly artists, which I think is also represented within my article and therefore the two represent each other well and go hand in hand with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment